Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So Swollen and In Pain

So I swelled up and started really retaining water on Saturday after being on my feet most of the day and eating what was one of the most prefect meals made by my soon to be chef sister Kimberly. Too much salt, too much standing, not enough water. I haven't un-swelled yet. A little worried as it should fluctuate and go down and it hasn't. Called to Dr. and they want to see me tomorrow morning real quick to run some tests to make sure that it is not preclampsia. If it is regular swelling then maybe they will have some good advice for me over the next 5 days while I am off of work and on vacation for Christmas.

I don't mind my hands and cankles so much. I can deal with them. But my right foot is significantly more swollen than my left. It is flat, rectangular with no arch and I have stay puffed marshmallows for toes. It's not pretty. Staying off of them and drinking more water doesn't seem to help either. I know I am in the home stretch. 2-3 more weeks to go and that swelling is normal. I really haven;t had any until Saturday and it didn't come on gradually. It was a ll of a sudden and then it stayed so you can imagine my concern to make sure that it isn't something important or dire.

No comments: