Thursday, December 15, 2011

41 Days & Counting......

Well what can I say..... 41 days and counting and I feel huge. I am more tired than I was in my 1st trimester, I feel like I weigh a ton of bricks, sleeping a thing of the past, my bladder is no longer my own, and every day I get more Braxton-Hicks. I am starting to get headaches now and have never been a headache person prior to this. It is quite a strange feeling. My feet and ankles swell every day mid afternoon and naps and putting my feet up are a daily requirement.

Last night I just couldn't do it. 8 o'clock rolled around, I finished dinner, took a shower and went straight to bed. Too much of the goings-on from the day for me to handle. 2 more days to the weekend.....that is the mantra I am holding onto right now. Big weekend though. Extended family Christmas at my moms house Saturday and extended family Christmas at Dan's Aunt and Uncle's house on Sunday. I have a little more Christmas shopping to do and am hoping to get it done by tomorrow night and Saturday morning. This Preggo doesn't want to have to fight the shopping traffic next week. I might get trampled, maced, pepper sprayed or worse shot given all that has happened this year with Holiday shopping.

Tomorrow looks to be a fun day. 1/2 day at work but paid for a full day, company corporate Christmas Luncheon at noon, white elephant gift exchange and then I am taking my staff to the movies right after the luncheon. Left over Christmas shopping after that and then I should be ready to collapse. But before all of that happens, I have a Dr.'s appt. today at 4pm. Nothing special just the normal check up to make sure we are smooth sailing.

No comments: