Friday, September 2, 2011

Nap Time: Um, Excuse Me, Where's My Blankie?

So I guess I have finally gotten to the point in my pregnancy where I am sleepy between 11am and 2pm every day. I don't know if that is my body telling me to slow down or if I actually need the sleep for the baby's sake. All I know is, is that I want to crawl up into a ball (as best as I can, I mean come on I am going on 6 months pregnant it's more like a half moon than a ball LOL), grab a blankie and find a dark spot to sleep in. I feel like a Kindergartner again. Does this nap come with milk? I have been going to bed earlier and earlier every night. Sometimes even at 7:30pm. I crawl into bed and pop in a movie and drift off to sleep. Dan says although I am sleeping it is not quality sleep. Last night he said I twitched in my sleep all night long. Sorry Babe! Guess I've gotta get some sleep now before the baby comes. Apparently I wont get any ever again once the baby is here. I am trying, really I am. I guess sleeping on my side just isn't my thing.

No comments: