Thursday, September 8, 2011

Countdown Time People: Tee Minus 3 hours.....

That's right, it's D-Day. We have our 20 week ultrasound today and we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I can not wait. I am on pins and needles. Oh how I hope the baby cooperates on the ultrasound so we can find out for sure today. I just don't think I could stand the wait if it took any longer. I am desperately excited about registering at Target and Babies 'R Us this weekend and I just don't think I can do the registry justice if I don't know if it is a boy or a girl. Daniel is sooooo excited too. The last time he saw our baby on an ultrasound he said it looked like a chicken McNugget. He hopes the baby doesn't pop out with a side of fries super sized. LOL Also, Dan hit a hug milestone last night. He was rubbing my belly once I got home from a night time career fair last night and he actually got to feel the baby move. You should have seen the look on his face. It was like a deer in headlights. I wish I could have captured it on film. It was such a precious moment. I will never forget it. Now maybe it will be easier for him to connect with the baby seeing as though after today it will be more tangible and he will be able to interact with it and touch it/feel it.

I will keep all of you posted and will blog again tonight with the good news. STAY TUNED!!!!!!

No comments: