Friday, January 20, 2012

This One's For The Boys

Listen up ladies, yup that's right I am talking to you! Do you have kids? Are you married? Do you have a special man in your life? Then I am talking to you! This one's for the boys!!!!!!!

For 9 months out of 12 months, for 40 weeks out of 52 weeks, for almost a year out of my life, my husband Daniel has stood by my side. He has gone to every Dr.'s appt. and sonogram, tucked me in to bed, fluffed my pillows, made sure I had good nutritious food in my belly, cleaned the house like Cinderella so my hands won't have to touch the chemicals, run errands for me to make my life easier, driven me around so that I am more comfortable in the car, gotten up with me in the middle of the night to check on me to make sure I am ok when nature calls, picked up my pre natal vitamins from the pharmacy, held my arm as we have waddled around to help stabilize me, offered me a hand to get up and off the couch (as it does suck you in so), walked the dog incessantly day and night so that he doesn't pull me as we walk, offered kind words of encouragement and love when I have complained or have not been feeling well, and just plain out every day loved me!!!!

My husband is a Super Hero. I can't imagine going through this entire process without him. I am one of the luckiest girls on the planet. If you happen to have a special man in your life like this, please tell him how much you love him every single day. Do not take him for granted. There are so many guys out there that would not do this for you where if this man is in your life tell him. Profess your love for him along with your adoration and appreciation.... daily!!!! Let him know just how special he is and try to do things for him in return. Men just want to help. To fix things. To make things better. This is just their way. And I am so glad that this has been what Daniel has been able to do over these past 9 months.

My dearest Daniel, your are my one true love. The love of my life and my soul mate. You make my life easy. Loving you comes naturally. You are my other half. I do not know where I would be without you. You make life worth living. Thank you for all that you do for me. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: