Monday, January 16, 2012

Babies, Babies, Babies

My friends keep telling me every where they look they see pregnant women now since they are so used to being around me. Personally I think it is an epidemic..... a good one that is. Kind of bummed out though. Some of my family and closest friends are pregnant right now and due in the coming month or so. With Sophia taking her sweet time to come out and then having to be home with her for the first few weeks I am going to miss all of the festivities and baby showers.

My friend Shannon's baby shower was this past Saturday. She's having a boy. Congrats Shannon. So sorry I couldn't be there. Just waiting on my little bundle to decide what she wants to do. Glad to hear you got the shower gift. Enjoy.

My sister Cindy's baby shower is the 28th. She is having a boy. Congrats Sissy!!!! Lil' Roy is what Auntie Pam is going to call him. Can't wait. First baby boy in the family in a while and the first baby boy for all of us. Seeing as though we assume that Sophia will be here in the next week, I am going to have to take a rain check on the baby shower. Will make sure a special care package gets in the mail for my littlest nephew and will definitely get together with you guys a few weeks after Sophia arrives.

My girlfriend Lauren is also pregnant. She is having a girl. Congrats Lauren and Jon! Her baby shower is on the 29th. Same dilemma. I have no idea when Sophia will be here, no one does. So yet again special care package in the mail for Lo's pink bundle of joy and we will have to have a Mommy and Me play date after Sophia gets here.

Only so much that I can do at this point in time. It's funny. There is this movie called "Failure to Launch". The premise is about a guy who wont move out of his parents house and make a commitment in relationships. I kind of think that is what we have here with Sophia. A "Failure to Launch". LOL I will keep all of you posted as the next week goes by. We have another Dr.'s appt. on Thursday. Hoping for some good news.

No comments: