Friday, January 13, 2012

An Anti-Climactic Dr.'s Appt.

Went to the Dr.'s yesterday for our weekly appointment. Nothing special. Sophia is as big as she is going to get. I am as big as I am going to get. We are all just waiting on her. Dr. said to give it another week. He went over the hospital protocol yet again: If my water breaks go to the hospital. If the baby stops moving for a long period of time, lay down and drink cold fluids. If she doesn't start moving again go tot the hospital. If it hit the 5-1-1 rule (contractions are 5 minutes long, a minute apart, for approximately an hour GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!

Outside of that nothing special or exciting to report. I am out on maternity leave now and am taking it easy at home. Putting my feet up, relaxing, snacking, taking walks with Dan and the dog and running short nearby errands to keep myself from getting cabin fever. Other than that, hopefully we will have some more exciting new things to share with all of you in the next few days.

No comments: