Monday, January 16, 2012

A Lazy Day Sunday

For those of you who know me, you're all to familiar with the fact that I am a type A personality. A little high strung, the stress keeps me on task and I am way organized. The 2 letters R & R are not in my vocabulary. But thanks to my hubbie, I am slowly learning how to relax and chill. For example, today. Neither one of us slept well last night and we found ourselves taking a mid morning nap today and sleeping again till almost noon. After finally getting up and a make shift breakfast, we hung out watching TV and movies all day in our PJ's. So unlike me. But soooooooo fun. It was so relaxing and chill. Even Bandit our dog pulled out his blankie and curled up on the couch with us.

Now I am well rested, happy go lucky, belly fed, well snuggled and yet.....................still no baby. Argh!!! I live to go into labor another day.

No comments: