Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Can't Breath

I woke up in a panic last night because I couldn't breath. I felt like I had swallowed a piece of food and it had gotten stuck in my chest. I could barely inhale. I didn't burn or stab at me so I knew it wasn't indigestion or acid reflux. It was only made worse by laying on my left or right side which made my lungs feel like they were collapsing even more. I would love to blame it on my daughter and just say that she had a foot in my ribs or lungs but this pain and where it was, was definitely not that. I even propped myself up with some pillows and pulled my shoulders back to relieve some of the pressure and nothing worked. I took some Tums, to no avail. It was a bit scary. Hopefully tonight is not like that. I really need some sleep. Dan and a co-worker and I are going to Irvine, to a processing center for Samaritan's Purse for Operation Christmas Child. We are stuffing and wrapping boxes filled with small Christmas toys and miscellaneous items to be shipped all over the world for children in need who might not know Jesus Christ. The program uses this opportunity to teach the children of the love of Jesus, about his life and about his saving grace. I will blog more about it tomorrow and hopefully will have some pictures for you too.

No comments: