Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Shower #2





Thank you to all of my friends who attended my baby shower on Saturday. I had a blast. We did so much laughing and goofing off it was great just to let our hair down and hang out for the day. The food was great, the games were fun and the company was stellar. Thank you again to my BFF Shana for hosting and doing the food and games. You are one awesome sister, I love you and are truly indebted to you! The "Crew" (Vanessa, Charli and Nikki + Sara) were spectacular. Thanks for the set up, take down, clean up and last minute fires put out on my behalf. You guys ROCK!!!

We had a diaper raffle and I got tons of diapers and wipes. Sophia got a ton of new clothes including a lot of stuff that had lace and tulle and TuTus attached- How cute is that!! Lots of socks for her little tootsies, onesies with fun little pictures and sayings on them, her head rest that goes into her carrier until she is a bit bigger, toys that light up and teach her new things, her crib aquarium that lights up, has animal pictures that scroll across the screen and softly plays music while it puts her to sleep, shoes, PJ's and some of the most amazing hand made blankets and quilts. Sophia and are so lucky to have so many wonderfully talented people in our lives that are so skilled who would want to put the energy and effort into making her gifts with love.










It was so good to catch up with old friends, new friends, colleagues and family. Thank you for making my special day so SWEET!!!

No comments: