Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Red Finger Nail Polish

I'm not talking about picking your favorite shade of red, or finding out what red goes best with your skin color. I am simply talking about plain old red finger nail polish. As a new mom I have found absolutely no time for myself. Not even for pit stops. I knew this was coming but I never knew to what extent or how bad and it is bad real bad! All I wanted to do was to paint my finger nails red for Valentine's Day. Not a huge request. And free at that since I was going to do it myself here at home. But to find the time???!!! What time. It took me 4 days to plan it and 2 days to finish accomplishing it. (I walked around for a whole day with only one hand painted). Yikes. How crazy is that. I sure hope I don't have anything important up and coming. I would never find the time, the resources or the ability to get anything done in preparation for it.

No comments: