Friday, March 9, 2012

Needing A Little Miracle For A Little Miracle

I was born and raised Catholic. I am a God fearin' Christian woman and practice what I preach literally. God is in everything I do and I try to walk a straight path that would be pleasing to my Lord and Saviour. Since God has been taken out of schools, sporting events, work and the government you can be sure that he will not be taken out of my blog!

The Bible teaches "knock and it shall be opened", "ask and you shall recieve". And so here I am. I come before you Lord, I am knocking. Open your door unto your daughter. Here I am asking for you mercy and blessings Lord. Grant me this so I can receive your offerrings. I ask for a miracle, Lord. Not for myself but for my friend Lauren. I ask for healing, strength, patience and health. At 38 weeks pregnant, Lauren gave birth naturally to a 5 pound baby girl. Ashlynn's esophagus was malformed and she had to undergo emergency surgery to attach it properly to her stomach so she could eat leaving her in the NICU for 3 weeks. And while Lauren travels to her baby girl twice a day, she can not hold her or touch her. During this time, one of her lungs collapsed and they could not inflate it. So they did surgery again. Now stable, Ashlynn is in the fight of her life. Lord, why such pain and dispair for your little one? Why so much suffering? I need a little miracle for your little miracle Lord. Please grant me this. Please heal Ashlynn, Lord. Let her go home to her Momma. Let her be not affected by this and let her live a normal healthy life. The children are your special chosen ones. Is Ashlynn any different? And so I come before you today Lord and ask all of these things in Jesus' name.

AMEN

No comments: