Friday, March 2, 2012

Naps... What are those????

Naps, they are over rated. Haven't had many of them, come to think about it have probably had about 4 the entire time I was pregnant leading up through until present day. I am one of those people who once they are up, they are up. I just can't seem to sleep during daylight hours. I also have a hard time falling asleep at night when I go to bed as well. I usually stare at the ceiling until I am tired enough and if that doesn't work, I usually read or play video games in the dark until I get tired and then it is easy at that point in time to pass out. I wish it were different. I am soooo tired all the time now. I definitely could use one. I keep getting reminded to sleep when the baby sleeps. Well, unfortunately it would take me the entire time the baby was sleeping to get to sleep and then by the time I am sleeping, she would be waking up. So much for that idea. So I use my time wisely and use that time to multi task. Do the dishes, clean the house, do laundry, write my blog, check emails, etc. That's just how things go around here. Now if Sophia could just sleep through the night mommy could get some real ZZZZZZ's. Here's to hoping it happens soon.

No comments: