Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Big Toe Fell Off (well sort of)

I was being an idiot and trying to multi task while holding Sophia the other day. All moms do it, I just dont do it very successfully yet. I was holding her and trying to put away my mini paper/photo cutter machine
(I used to do a lot of scrapbooking and a lot of photography and this little machine would allow me to cut down photos and paper clippings). This was one of my bad ideas. I was bare foot and of course I dropped the machine square on my right big toe. Youch!!!!! Well needless to say I cried and went hoping around the house like the Easter bunny, crying then laughing at myself in my sorry state then crying again because it hurt. My toe is now bluish black and it still hurts. That's smarts for ya'. I won't be doing anything like that again any time soon. LOL

No comments: