Monday, April 2, 2012

Barlow Girl Concert- The Fish: Women's Night Out

Once a quarter my favorite Christian radio station has a Women's Night Out. It is part seminar part concert. This time my favorite Christian all girl rock band was playing Barlow Girl. The group is made up of 3 sisters of different ages, very much so like myself and my sisters and our ages. They are awesome! I love their edgy-ness and their rock sound. Gone are the days of the choir in a church. I have a couple of their CD's and I really enjoy their music so I thought I would go. I took my neighbor Nikki and we had a blast. We stayed after wards and they signed one of my album covers. It was super cool.


And where was my sweet Sophia you ask? At home with my wonderful Hubby. This was the first time I had been out on my own without Dan or Sophia for more than 3+ hours. It was nice to get out thanks to the hubby, but I really did miss them. Is it bad that I want to be a home body and just be home relaxing with my family all the time. It's like I have sophia-itis. LOL

No comments: