Friday, April 20, 2012

AVON

I will admit having a baby causes you to get a bit out of touch with pretty much everything around you. LOL Sophia is growing up so fast and getting so big already. Staying at home with Sophia so far has been a blessing, but with all good things, they must come to an end. I started back to work from my maternity leave last Monday....sigh! I miss her terribly during the day but praise God that Dan wants to be a stay at home Dad. Not that Motherhood doesn't keep me busy enough as it is, I have rejoined the AVON company as an independent sales rep. A lot has changed with them since I rep-ed for them in the late 90's. I even have my own website www.YourAVON.com/PamelaLeBlanc. Take a minute to check it out. I just launched it. If you happen to be interested in any of the products feel free to order direct from the website ( I can tell you it is a lot faster than what I can do right now face to face with a 2 and 1/2 month old ha, ha). If you know anyone who would be interested in AVON products if you would be so kind to point them in the direction of my website, it would be appreciated. And for all of you who like tangible things (like myself) if you would like a paper copy of the catalogs, just let me know and I will mail them to you. Feel free to contact me via my website, by cell 818-399-0185 or through my AVON email address: AVNchick@yahoo.com.

No comments: